I know typically this is where I should be answering the most common questions prospective customers might have with regard to things like my return policy, product warranty info, shipping and returns, etc. Except most of what I plan to do is energy healing, by proxy and at a distance, there wouldn't really be any "shipping" or "returns". If and when Art requests come in, I'll have to address those questions on a case by case I suppose. Other than that, this is as good a place as any to leave the following paragraphs:
Q: What exactly is "The Emotion Code"?
A: The Emotion Code explained
I suppose I could start by using a quote from Dr. Bradley Nelsons book;
“Much of our suffering is due to negative emotional energies that have become ‘trapped’ within us. The Emotion Code is a simple and powerful method of finding and releasing these trapped energies.”
~ Dr. Bradley Nelson
Now, for some inquiring minds, this may not be enough of a description…
Therefore, I will start at the beginning. My first statement would have to be, "everything is energy". By extrapolation, that would mean that your emotions are also energy. Your five physical senses let you "make sense" of the “energy” you come in contact with each day. As we go through life, traumatic events that happen to or around us, if not processed properly at the time they happen, may become "trapped energy", and will find hiding places throughout the body.
This trapped energy, may also be passed down to us as “ancestral trauma” (see below "Inherited" trapped emotions) and in a myriad of other forms.
As Eastern medicine has shown, energy in the body needs to be able to flow properly to avoid dis-ease and illness.
The manner in which the emotion code is used to find and release trapped emotions, involves muscle testing and questioning the clients subconscious, which is where trapped emotions reside. Your subconscious is your own personal Akashic record of everything that ever happened to you. It will remember things that you don't, including anything that ever hurt you. Repressed memories are often a large part of our trapped emotions.
The analogy that I like to use goes like this: "We're going to go down into the basement, or up into the attic… We’re going to route around on all the dusty shelves, we're going to collect the clutter, take it upstairs or downstairs and out the front door, to be recycled."
A.k.a. your subconscious spring cleaning!
Sure, I'd be happy to!
1. A "typical" trapped emotion, is one that you take on/in, when a traumatic event happens in your life and you do not process it at the time of the event.
2. An "absorbed" trapped emotion, is one that you take on/in when a traumatic event happens in the life of another and you either witness it, or you are emotionally attached to the person and absorb their "trauma" in an attempt to "rescue" them from the pain.
3. A "pre-natal" trapped emotion, is one that you take on/in from your mother while you are in utero.
4. A "layered" trapped emotion is a grouping of these that become "stuck" in the same place/space in the body and need to be addressed "step-by-step" this is sometimes, but not always the case in a "Heart wall".
5. An "inherited" trapped emotion, is a trapped emotion that has been passed down to you through several/many generations much like DNA, though rather than “genetics” I like to refer to it as “energenetics”.
(Yes, that is my own personal term for it!)
This is my favorite thing about "Inherited" trapped emotions:
The beauty part; Upon clearing, they have been released from you, the lineage that passed them down AND the lineage you may have passed them to! This energy is no longer “stuck” or “blocking” any part of you, or them!
A: Excellent! You were paying attention; you're here for the right reasons!
The heart wall explained…
We all know, on a conscious level, that when we feel that we've been hurt one time too many, we erect a hypothetical wall or boundary that we can stay behind so others cannot hurt us again.
The same holds true for our subconscious. It goes one step further, it will compile the trapped emotions that have been gathering in our system and build a protective wall around our heart. The subconscious, having a very keen sense of imagination, will assign a protective "material" that it deems safe/necessary, as well as a thickness of that material. This effort, on the part of the subconscious, is known as a Heart-wall.
We are all familiar with the saying "home is where the heart is".
My take on that: "Homes and hearts collect clutter… Clearing the clutter can open us up to new, exciting adventures!"